Alfonso has over fifteen years of experience and he is well known for his advice in corporate conflicts, insurance disputes, litigation and arbitration for national and international matters related to corporate and commercial, construction and development, insurance and estate rights, among others as well as in inheritance disputes. He has participated in arbitrations before numerous national and international arbitration and ad hoc institutions.
Alfonso has been a practicing lawyer since 2004. Prior to his incorporation in DWF-RCD, he developed his career at Cuatrecasas.
- Member of the Spanish Arbitration Club
- Coordinator of the Spanish Arbitration Club’s Under 40 Section (2011-2013), one of the most active arbitration groups in Europe
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Dispute Resolution - Spain
- Best Lawyers 2020 - Litigation - Spain
- Leaders League 2019 - Litigation & Arbitration - International Arbitration - Spain