Aleksander is an advocate’s trainee and works as an Associate in the Warsaw office of the firm. He primarily deals with a wide range of matters stemming from intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark law. Aleksander also works on issues related to combating unfair competition and protection of personal data. He also has experience in technology involved projects.
Aleksander advises Clients in ongoing matters related to the protection of intellectual property rights, copyrights, as well as the protection of personal data. His practice in the firm also includes advising a wide range of clients on licensing agreements and widely understood strategy of intellectual property rights protection. He also actively participates in due diligence projects in his field of expertise.
Previously, Aleksander practiced in the area of intellectual property and personal data protection in an international law firm, as well as in reputable national law firms specialising in the protection of broadly defined intellectual property and personal data.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advice on the assessment of the registrability of trademarks.
- Preparing opinions, reviewing licence agreements and other trademark agreements.
- Advising on personal data protection issues, participation in the implementation of personal data protection documentation.
- Advice on combating unfair competition issues.
- Enforcement of protection of intellectual property rights, cessation of infringements.
- Participation in official proceedings concerning the registration and protection of trade marks.